1. Definition of Personal Information
2. How the Company Uses Your Personal Information
- To provide this Service and all of its information to/for your benefit.
- To fulfill the contract between the users and the service providers.
- To charge usage fees and for credit management.
- To notify you about our Service (including email newsletters, direct emails, physical mail, and the shipping of prizes.)
- To deliver advertisements.
- To conduct marketing campaigns and questionnaires.
- To understand the traffic patterns of users and create statistical data.
- To improve the existing Service and to develop new ones.
- To solve disputes and problems arising from the operation of the Service.
- To respond to inquiries.
- To fulfill other purposes relevant to the purposes listed above.
- To contact you when necessary.
3. Disclosure to Third Parties
Third parties may receive personal information about you if.
- We get prior permission from you.
- We merge, demerge, or transfer the business for business succession.
- It is required by law.
- It is necessary for the purpose of protecting human life or property; in cases where it is difficult to receive permission from you.
- It is necessary for the purpose of improving social welfare and promoting the sound upbringing of children; in cases where it is difficult to receive permission from you.
- It is necessary to cooperate with the government, a local public government or an individual commissioned to work for any of these entities; in cases whereby receiving permission from you will substantially delay any relevant administration processes.
- It is necessary to carry out business with a business partner for the purpose of executing any of the purposes listed above. In this case, we will sign a non-disclosure agreement with our partners regarding Personal Information, and all disclosure of Personal Information will be at the bare minimum.
- We receive a disclosure request from a credit card company for legitimate purposes such as investigating third party usage of your card.
All credit card information will be directly sent to the relevant credit card company or billing company.
4. Secure Management of Personal Information
We have implemented appropriate technical, administrative and educational security procedures to help protect the Personal Information you provide to us. Technical procedures include protection against unauthorized computer access and system vulnerabilities. Whenever we share Personal Information with a third party, we will sign a non-disclosure agreement to ensure the secure management of your information.
5. How We Use Access Statistics
6. Cookies and Other Web Technologies
7. How to Delete or Correct Personal Information
Users can ask to disclose, correct, delete and demand suspension of use regarding Personal Information. In accordance with applicable laws, we will verify your identity and respond via email or written notice. However, if we are not required to respond to you by law, we have the right not to.